Castaway Island Resort
Island Resort Day Trip
Spend the day at one of Fiji’s most beautiful and popular resorts boasting two pools and three bars. Lunch and snorkelling gear included.
Cruise out to Castaway Island on our high-speed catamaran, as we drop off/pick up passengers from other resorts enroute, then see the beauty of the resort stretching before you as you’re welcomed ashore. With over 5 hours on the island, there is plenty of time to laze in the sun beneath swaying palms at one of their two beaches and enjoy snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters over coral reefs straight off the beach. A limit of 20 passengers per day means an exclusive small group trip complete with a day trip escort/host.
Activities The resort facilities include two fresh-water swimming pools, three bars, resort boutique, island massage, and a range of water sports equipment (motorised and non-motorised all at an additional cost but snorkelling gear is included with a refundable deposit required). Kids Club is also available at an additional cost. On the cruise there and back from Port Denarau, take in the sights of the other islands in the Mamanuca group.
Food and Drinks A delicious lunch a-la-carte or buffet lunch is included in your day trip and drinks can be purchased at the resort. If you require a vegetarian option, please specify in the ‘special requirements’ box when you go through the booking process Timetable
Passengers travel from/to Port Denarau with the following schedule:
|Depart Port Denarau||Arrive Castaway||Depart Castaway||Return Port Denarau|
|Castaway Island Resort (for travel until 31 March 2024)||9.00am||10.50am||4.20pm||6.00pm|
|Castaway Island Resort (for travel from 01 April 2024)||9.30am||11.00am||4.20pm||6.00pm|
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, and Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Return vessel transfers from/to Port Denarau on our high-speed catamaran
- Two course a la carte or buffet lunch (drinks are additional)
- Full use of Castaway Island Resort facilities and 5 hours on the island
- Use of snorkelling gear is included (a refundable deposit is taken)
- Exclusive small group trip with day cruise escort/host
- Family pool and adults-only pool
- Optional kids club (3 – 12 years, additional cost payable at the resort)
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional purchases
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen and hat
|Castaway Island Resort Day Trip (valid for travel until 31 March 2024)||$295||$199|
|Castaway Island Resort Day Trip (valid for travel from 01 April 2024)||$299||$199|
*Children are aged 5 – 15 years inclusive and infants under 5 are free of charge however their meals are additional and can be purchased directly from the resort. All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.