Malolo Island Resort
Island Resort Day Trip
Take in the sights en route to this award-winning resort. Swim, laze around the pools, or snorkel. Lunch and non-motorised water sports equipment are included.
After cruising through the islands taking in the sights as we stop at other resorts to drop off/pick up passengers enroute, you will be welcomed ashore at this multi-award-winning resort where the friendly Fijian culture is evident from the moment you step foot on the island. Then you’re free to enjoy this wonderful resort where you can take a swim, enjoy scenic walks, laze around one of their pools, or go snorkelling before lunch at the Beach Bar.
Activities The resort facilities include a family and adults-only pool, resort boutique, island massage, and a range of non-motorised water sports equipment (snorkelling gear is included). On the cruise there and back from Port Denarau, take in the sights of the other islands in the Mamanuca group.
Food and Drinks A delicious lunch at The Terraces restaurant is included and drinks can be purchased at the resort. If you require a vegetarian option, please specify in the ‘special requirements’ box when you go through the booking process.
Passengers travel from/to Port Denarau with the following schedule:
|Depart Port Denarau||Arrive Malolo||Depart Malolo||Return Port Denarau|
|Malolo Island Resort (for travel until 31 March 2024)||9.00am||11.00am||4.10pm||6.00pm|
|Malolo Island Resort (for travel from 01 April 2024)||9.30am||11.05am||4.10pm||6.00pm|
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, and Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Return vessel transfers from/to Port Denarau on our high-speed catamaran
- One course lunch at The Terraces Restaurant from the a la carte menu (kids menu available) plus one Malolo cocktail, local beer or glass of house wine for adults and one non-alcoholic beverage per child
- Full use of Malolo Island Resort facilities and approximately 5 hours on the island
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment, pools, and snorkelling gear
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional purchases
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen and hat
|Malolo Island Resort Day Trip (valid for travel until 31 March 2024)||$265||$145|
|Malolo Island Resort Day Trip (valid for travel from 01 April 2024)||$299||$199|
*Children are aged 5 – 15 years inclusive and infants under 5 are free of charge however their meals are additional and can be purchased directly from the resort. All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.