Terms and Conditions
South Sea Cruises
General Information and Booking Conditions
- All rates are Retail in Fijian Dollars per person and include taxes where applicable. All prices include Fiji Government taxes & levies (currently 15% VAT)
- South Sea Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
- For all Credit Card or International Debit Card payments, a 3% non-refundable administration fee applies
- All specials and promotional offers will have their own terms and conditions, these override any of the terms & conditions included here.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and websites at time of travel. If not stated as included then item/s are at customers own cost.
Right to cancel or change operations
- If weather and sea conditions become unfavourable South Sea Cruises reserves the right to offload customers to another South Sea Cruises vessel for their comfort and safety opposed to completing the day aboard the scheduled service.
- All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety.
- At times of high occupancy Island Resorts reserve the right to close out Day Cruise passengers.
- Should adverse conditions prevent operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. The client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs. South Sea Cruises is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter what ever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings. South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company. This disclaimer applies irrespective of cause.
- South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities on South Sea Island or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as shore transfers and diving South Sea Cruises is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
- Ultimate Encounter: Snorkel with sharks As Sharks are wild animals, we cannot guarantee sightings however we have a 95% success rate of sighting sharks. In the event that you don’t see any sharks, we are happy for you to return for a complimentary “Ultimate Encounter - Snorkel with Sharks” within 3 days of your original cruise.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed.
- Divers cannot fly for 24 hours after diving and the company accepts no liability for medical conditions experienced as a result of flying after diving. All diving is operated by Crystal Blue Reef Safari Ltd and booking to dive with them deems acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on their website www.reefsafari.com
Children & Family Rates
- Child fares are for children aged between the ages of 5 to 15 inclusive and infants under 5 are complimentary but must be advised at time of booking.
- Exceptions – the minimum age for children on South Sea Sailing, Ultimate Encounter and Manta Ray Experience is 5 years old, on Seaspray Day Adventure it is 10 years old.
- With the exception of South Sea Island, infant meals are not included on Day Cruises and are payable direct to the resort.
- Family Passes where shown are valid for up to 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- Malamala Beach Club prices are per person and applicable for all customers aged 3+ years. Infants 2 years and under are complimentary.
Bookings & Reconfirmation
- All bookings not made locally in Fiji must be reconfirmed with our Port Denarau offce 24 hours prior to the cruise date Ph +679 999 5512
- Complimentary Coach transfers are provided for selected day trips from most Nadi, Wailoaloa, Port Denarau & Coral Coast hotels/resorts.
- Transfers can also be provided from either Anchorage Beach Resort or First Landing for Mamanuca Day Tours only departing Port Denarau on the 9:00am or 10:00am vessels.
- From Coral Coast Hotels & Resorts - Complimentary coach transfers are provided only to connect with the 10:00am vessel departure (ex Port Denarau) & the 4:00pm vessel departure (ex South Sea Island), 4:15pm vessel departure (ex Malamala Beach Club)
- All courtesy coach transfers must be pre-booked.
- Missed coach connections will necessitate customers to make their own arrangements at their own cost to join Day Cruises.
- Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed. Divers cannot fly for 24 hours after diving and the company accepts no liability for medical conditions experienced as a result of flying after diving. All diving is operated by Crystal Blue Reef Safari Ltd and booking to dive with them deems acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on their website www.reefsafari.com
- Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
- No fees apply to amend to another South Sea Cruises Pte Limited day trip or an alternative date, however if the trip is subsequently cancelled irrespective of whether travel is outside of the 24 hour travel date, 100% cancellation fees apply.
Cancellation fees apply to unused components cancelled prior to the original date of travel. All cancellations must be received in writing by the South Sea Cruises Reservations Team email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- No residual refunds are available for any unused components after travel has commenced.
All Day Cruises referred to in this brochure are operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Limited. Any reference to any of the Day Cruises or to South Sea Cruises is in reference to South Sea Cruises Pte Limited.
Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage.