Mamanuca Island Explorer
Half Day Sightseeing Cruise
Relax aboard our high-speed catamaran vessel for 3 hours taking in the sights around the Mamanuca Islands as we drop off/pick up guests at the various island resorts.
Set off from Port Denarau on board our stable, high-speed catamaran and either relax in air-conditioned comfort or enjoy the sun and sea from one of the upper viewing decks. The cruise is onboard our vessel that drops off/picks up guests from many well-known resorts throughout the picturesque Mamanuca Islands. Take it all in as we pass over idyllic waters, crossing coral reefs and entering blue lagoons while the crew provides informative commentary en route.
Departures There are three different departure times to choose from per day for this approximate 3-hour cruise, for full details of where you travel, see the map/route tab. Please note this is a scenic cruise and you will not be able to disembark the vessel until you return to Port Denarau.
Food and drinks Enjoy a drink or snack from our fully licenced onboard kiosk any time throughout your journey (not included in the price) or feel free to bring your own food onboard.
Passengers travel from/to Port Denarau with the following schedule:
|Mamanuca Island Explorer||Depart Port Denarau||Return Port Denarau|
|Route 1 (not available from 01 April 2024)||9.00am||12.00pm|
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, and Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Travel onboard a fast, comfortable high-speed catamaran with both outside viewing decks and an air-conditioned lounge
- An informative map to help guide you and point out the highlights as you cruise through the islands
- See the best of Fiji’s Mamanuca Islands
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional snacks and beverages onboard
- Sunscreen and hat (for sitting outside)
|Mamanuca Island Explorer (valid for travel until 31 March 2024)||$139||$75|
|Mamanuca Island Explorer (valid for travel from 01 April 2024)||$149||$79|
*Children are aged 5 – 15 years. Infants under 5 are complimentary but must be advised at the time of booking. All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.