South Sea Sailing
Full Day Sailing Experience
Enjoy a full day sailing experience around Fiji’s Mamanuca Islands onboard our custom-built sailing catamaran including lunch and drinks.
- Eat and Drink
Cruise through the Mamanuca Islands with the day’s itinerary dependent on the warm tropical breezes and sea conditions, creating a one-off experience every day.
Our 78-foot custom-built sailing catamaran, SABRE, has large shaded canopies with a range of seating options from bean bags to booths, there is plenty of room to enjoy the idyllic islands and atolls of these beautiful islands. Enjoy an experience like no other on Fiji’s newest day trip.
Activities The Mamanuca Islands of Fiji are situated just off the coast of Nadi and are within easy access of Port Denarau. On this full day sailing experience, you will sail around this beautiful group of islands stopping to swim at a tropical reef and relax on a sand cay. With snorkelling gear provided and easy access off the front of SABRE via stairs or a slide, this is the best way to see these islands and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
Food and Drink Enjoy a gourmet morning tea and buffet lunch, complimentary soft drinks and bottled water all day, as well as beer and wine served from lunchtime for 2 hours.
Optional add-ons Reserve a booth (for up to 5 or 6 people) which comes with a welcome bottle of sparkling wine to ensure you have the best seats in the house.
Groups & Events Sailing onboard SABRE is a fabulous option for groups of up to 70 people for a day sailing experience or something custom such as an evening cocktail cruise. Check out our Groups and Charters page for more information.
- Return coach connections from Nadi, Denarau, Wailoaloa, Coral Cost, Natadola, Momi Bay, or Sonaisali hotels/resorts
- Full day sailing experience in the Mamanuca Islands
- Gourmet morning tea and buffet lunch created by our executive chef
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water all day long
- Complimentary local beer and house wine from lunch time for 2 hours
- A range of seating options including day beds, booths, and bean bags
- Swimming and snorkelling at a tropical reef and visit to a deserted sand cay (snorkelling gear included)
- Paddle board usage while at anchor
- Laid back tunes and a fun crew!
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for beverages not included in day trip pricing
- Swimwear (best to have it on before your board as there is limited changing space)
- Small bag (limited storage onboard)
- Sunscreen and hat
Be welcomed onboard with a complimentary mimosa or juice and during the day, enjoy a gourmet morning tea and buffet lunch designed by our executive chef with complimentary soft drinks and bottled water all day, as well as beer and wine served from lunch time for 2 hours. The rest of the day, make use of our fully stocked bar to purchase cocktails and other alcoholic beverages not included over the lunch period.
Click here to see the menu.
|Price per person (for travel until 31 Mar 24)
|Price per person (for travel from 01 April 24)
|Full Day Experience – Adult
|Full Day Experience – Child (aged 8-15 years inclusive)
|Full Day Experience – Family of 2 adults and 2 children
|Full Day Experience – Family of 2 adults and 3 children
UPGRADE YOUR SOUTH SEA SAILING EXPERIENCE
Add on any of the following seating options to upgrade your day. Be sure to book ahead as these often sell out.
|Price (for travel until 31 Mar 24)
|Price (for travel from 01 April 24)
|Private booth with a bottle of sparkling wine for up to 5 people
|Private booth with a bottle of sparkling wine for up to 6 people
All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2023 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Children are aged 8 to 15 years inclusive. Children under 8 years old are not permitted on this day trip. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.