South Sea Island Finding Nemo
Great for young families
This shorter trip to Fiji’s number one day trip destination, South Sea Island, is great for families with small children so you can be back on the mainland in time for an afternoon nap!
South Sea Island is Fiji’s most popular day trip island and is an easy 30-minute high-speed catamaran ride with South Sea Cruises from Port Denarau. Being so close to Denarau means you can make the most of your time lazing on the beach, snorkelling, swimming, and enjoying the many activities on offer.
Plenty to do Being small in size, it means you can explore it in the 1.5-2 hours you have on the island with plenty to keep you entertained such as a semi-submersible submarine for underwater viewing, a saltwater swimming pool and complimentary use of all non-motorised water sports equipment such as snorkelling gear, stand up paddle boards and kayaks.
Beverages Enjoy complimentary local beer, house wine, soft drinks, and water while on the island.
Additional options For an additional cost while on the island, treat yourself to a premium beverage or grab an ice cream at the Tipsy Turtle Bar.
Passengers travel from/to Port Denarau with the following schedule:
|Depart Port Denarau||Arrive South Sea Island||Depart South Sea Island||Arrive Port Denarau|
|South Sea Island Finding Nemo||8.45am||9.15am||11.15am||11.45am|
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Return vessel transfers from Port Denarau on our high-speed catamaran
- Local beer, house wine, filtered water, and soft drinks are all included while on South Sea Island
- Complimentary Kids Club (for 3 – 12 year olds)
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer (note that in the event this is not available due to maintenance or repairs, no refund will be given)
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment (snorkelling gear, paddle boards, kayaks)
- Saltwater swimming pool and fantastic swimming/snorkelling in the sea, even at low tide
- Massage, premium bar, and scuba diving are all available at an additional cost
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional purchases (premium bar, merchandise, diving, massage, shell market)
- Sunscreen and hat
- Footwear for the beach
|Valid for travel until 31 March 2024||Adult||Child*||Family**|
|South Sea Island Finding Nemo||$109||$45||$299|
|Valid for travel from 01 April 2024||Adult||Child*||Family (2A & 2C)**||Family (2A & 3C)**|
|South Sea Island Finding Nemo||$125||$59||$329||$379|
*Children are aged 5 – 15 years inclusive and infants under 5 are free of charge. **Family Pass = 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-15 years inclusive) until 31 March 2024 then there are two separate rates for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) and a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children). All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.