South Sea Island Half Day Trip and Boat Cruise
Spend the morning at South Sea Island and after lunch, board a vessel for a tour around some of the other Mamanuca Islands as we drop off/pick up people from resorts in those areas.
South Sea Island is Fiji’s most popular day cruise island and is an easy 30-minute high-speed catamaran ride with South Sea Cruises from Port Denarau. Being so close to Denarau means you can make the most of your time lazing on the beach, snorkelling, swimming, and enjoying the many activities on offer.
After lunch, jump back onboard our high-speed catamaran and enjoy a few hours sightseeing through the beautiful Mamanuca Islands as we stop to drop off/pick up passengers along the way.
Plenty to do Being small in size, it means you can explore it in the approximate 3 hours you have on the island prior to boarding the island cruise, with plenty to keep you entertained such as a semi-submersible submarine for underwater viewing, a saltwater swimming pool and complimentary use of all non-motorised water sports equipment such as snorkelling gear, stand up paddle boards and kayaks.
Food and drinks Lunchtime is a highlight on the island when everyone gathers around rustic tables at the open-air restaurant to watch Fijian performances and craft market (both daily except Sundays). Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and complimentary local beer, house wine, and soft drinks while on the island.
Additional options For an additional cost while on the island treat yourself to an island massage and be sure to try one of our handmade cocktails or grab a snack at the Tipsy Turtle Bar.
|Depart Port Denarau||Arrive South Sea Island||Depart South Sea Island||Arrive Port Denarau|
|South Sea Island Combo Cruise (for travel until 31 March 2024)||9.00am||9.30am||12.45pm||3.00pm|
|South Sea Island Combo Cruise (for travel from 01 April 2024)||10.00am||10.45am||12.45pm||3.00pm|
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Vessel transfers from Port Denarau to South Sea Island on our high-speed catamaran
- A delicious BBQ buffet lunch, local beer, house wine, filtered water, and soft drinks are all included while on South Sea Island
- An island sightseeing cruise around the Mamanuca Islands onboard our resort transfer vessel service
- Complimentary Kids Club (for 3 – 12 year olds)
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer (note that in the event this is not available due to maintenance or repairs, no refund will be given)
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment (snorkelling gear, paddle boards, kayaks)
- Saltwater swimming pool and fantastic swimming/snorkelling in the sea, even at low tide
- Fijian ‘Meke’ performance at lunchtime (daily except Sundays)
- Massage, premium bar, and scuba diving are all available at an additional cost
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional purchases (premium bar, merchandise, diving, massage, shell market)
- Sunscreen and hat
- Footwear for the beach
|Valid for travel until 31 March 2024||Adult||Child*||Family**|
|South Sea Island Combo Cruise||$209||$109||$549|
|Valid for travel until 31 March 2024||Adult||Child*||Family (2A & 2C)**||Family (2A & 3C)**|
|South Sea Island Combo Cruise||$229||$115||$619||$719|
*Children are aged 5-15 years inclusive and infants under 5 are free of charge.
**Family Pass = 2 adults and up to 3 children (5-15 years inclusive) until 31 March 2024 then there are two separate rates for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) and a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children)
All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.