Yasawa Island Explorer
Full Day Sightseeing Trip
Take in the stunning Yasawa Islands as our high-speed catamaran does its daily run north through the islands and back as we drop off/pick up guests at the various island resorts.
The remote Yasawa Island group consists of a chain of 20 ancient volcanic islands, some with dramatic summits just short of 600 metres, and the pristine beaches along the coastline are surrounded by crystal-clear lagoons.
Take in this spectacular and varied scenery on this full-day cruise. Cruise along the coast of the many islands past steep volcanic cliffs and unusual rock formations and through the famous Blue Lagoon region where the surrounding islands are more low-lying with palm-fringed, long sandy beaches.
This full-day cruise is on board our vessel that drops off/picks up guests from various resorts along the way, allowing you to get a good look at them, perhaps you’ll spot your next Fiji holiday destination! Note that it is a long day and once you depart Port Denarau, you will not disembark the vessel until we return to Port Denarau, but the scenery is truly worth it!
Food and drinks A tasty packed lunch is included and there is a licensed bar onboard where you can purchase drinks and snacks.
- Return pre-booked coach transfers to/from Port Denarau to/from most Nadi, Denarau, and Wailoaloa hotels/resorts
- Travel onboard a fast, comfortable high-speed catamaran with both outside viewing decks and an air-conditioned lounge
- An informative map to help guide you and point out the highlights as you cruise through the islands
- A packed lunch is included and there is a drinks and snack kiosk onboard
- Take in the amazing scenery of the Yasawa Islands
What to bring:
- Cash or credit card for optional snacks and beverages onboard
- Sunscreen and hat (for sitting outside)
|Yasawa Island Explorer (for travel until 31 March 2024)||$225||$125|
|Yasawa Island Explorer (for travel from 01 April 2024)||$235||$235|
|Yasawa Island Explorer – Captains Lounge Upgrade**||On request||On request|
**The Captains Lounge upgrade option is available on request at check-in which includes access to the Captains Lounge as well as complimentary snacks and beverages.
*Children are aged 5 – 15 years inclusive and infants under 5 are free of charge however their meals are additional and can be purchased directly from the resort. Infant meals are not included. All pricing is in FJD, includes taxes, and is valid for travel until 31 March 2024 or from 01 April 2024 as stated. Bookings paid by credit card or international debit card will incur a 2.5-3% non-refundable administration fee.